Vampyr

Vampyr

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Battle Lines: Strategy guide. Part 2- Superstar!

When making this storyline deck you may take one of the special characters included in the 75% crypt. But who should you choose?

• Ambrogino Giovanni
• Claudio Severino
• Count Germaine
• Dmitra Ilyanova
• Elizabeth Conde
• Eze the Demon Prince
• Helena
• Jan Pieterzoon
• Karsh
• Lambach
• Lucinde
• Lucita
• Menele
• Reverend Adams
• Toby
• Yazid Tamari

I won't go through all of these vampires. Let's take a look at the ones that don't have a advance version. Then the list narrows to Claudio, Dmitra, Elizabeth, Eze, Lucinde, Toby. I'll skip Claudio since he's as new as my little son.

Dmitra Ilyanova
Clan: Brujah (group 5)
Capacity: 9
Disciplines: CEL FOR POT PRE obf
Camarilla Brujah Justicar: Dmitra may call a referendum to distribute 4 blood from the blood bank among one or more ready vampires as a +1 stealth political action.

Dmitra is a great vampire superstar. She'll work great in a Daughter vote deck. I guess I would have used her in that. CEL FOR and POT is also great with Angelo (Blood Brother)





Elizabeth Conde
Clan: Ishtarri (group 4)
Capacity: 5
Disciplines: CEL FOR pre
Laibon.

Another Daughter vamp. But I don't realy see any great use for her in this tournament. Maybe if you make a Cel Harbringer deck.

Eze, The Demon Prince
Clan: Guruhi (group 3)
Capacity: 11
Disciplines: ANI NEC POT PRE THA aus
Laibon magaji: Eze gets 1 additional vote. Once each turn when Eze successfully performs a non-hunt action, he untaps after resolving that action.

Super cool fella! Now he doesn't work as well a part of a bloodline, but he doesn't have to. Use for of him and let him embrace Obamas. But him together with some Trujah or something. And you got a cool deck.



Lucinde, Alastor
Clan: Ventrue (group 3)
Capacity: 10
Disciplines: DOM FOR PRE obf pot tha
Camarilla Ventrue Justicar: Lucinde can enter combat with any ready non-Camarilla vampire controlled by another Methuselah as a (D) action. During your untap phase, you can burn the Edge to give Lucinde 1 blood from the blood bank.

Now Lucinde is one of my favorite vampires in VtM. Now I think it is a shame that I don't see her in action much. I don't think I've ever used her myself. It is also ashame that she's not more of a combat monster, that I think she should have been. I hope she "wins" the tournament and revives a advance version that makes it easier for you to make people redlist.
Lucinde's special is great in this tournament. Almost all of the bloodlines are either Sabbat or Indy. I think she'd be great with the Samedi. Some of them have Pot.

Toby
Clan: Nosferatu (group 4)
Capacity: 5
Disciplines: ani obf pre
Camarilla: Once each action, Toby can burn a blood to give an acting anarch +1 bleed.

Just one word AnarchAhrimanes!

Have fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment