Vampyr

Vampyr

Friday, July 30, 2010

Deck testing on LackeyCCG

Hi all!
I just thought I'd talk a little about deck testing. Well, when I make a deck, I prefer to test my deck before I bring it to a game. Now before I used to shuffle my deck, make some draws and decide if it was ok. But after I found LackeyCCG I was quite happy. Now I've only tried a game on LackeyCCG once. That was fine, but a little slow. But using it as a deck tester works great. Now this is what I do:
First I add my deck to the library. Then I "load it to you". And then I find a deck to play against. And load it to my bot. I start the game by rolling a dice to see how starts. The starting player gets 2 transfers and the second one gets 4 transfers. And all other fases continue as normal. Now in two player games, there are some trouble with Deflections and KRCs. If a player playes deflection I let the action be successfully, as if he bleeds another player. KRCs I let the player place 3 damage on his prey and just forget the last one. Now I do this to not let these cards be waste. They are an important card in a "normal" game, and should be included. Now the I have mostly used KOT: Ventrue, 3rd: Tremere Anti, Brujah Anti decks as opponents. These have worked ok. But I would like to find some more tournament worthy (and easy to play) decks. Any suggestions?
Now I wonder if anybody else use LackeyCCG to test there deck? Do you have any other things you do while testing it?

1 comment:

  1. hey! I do play lackey ccg not only as a tester, but as a gnormal game.
    we use it in conjunction with skype and it works great!
    it is really famous in brazil.
    if im not wrong the plugin was made by a brazilian.

    anyways, add me on skype and lets play some games:
    SKYPE ID: cauecoraini

    CAUE

    ReplyDelete