Vampyr

Vampyr

Friday, June 4, 2010

New Imbued Cards!

Hello fellow VAMPIRE: the Eternal Struggle players. Yes, I know this game is called Vampire for a reason. But, after my last tournament, I am still in love with these Imbueds. When ever I appear with them, people start scratching their head and wonder "wtf is he up to now?". Well, anything is possible, except vote I guess. Now the card on the right side --------->
was banned a couple of years ago. And frankly, I did not shed a single tear when it happen. Now the imbueds are much more complex to play and face. Now you really have to focus on a virtue or two! Much more fun. I've never won a tournament with them. But I think that might be because I always fall in the lots-of-gehenna-cards trap.

It's now been 4 years since Nights of Reckoning was released. 60 (now 59) cards that changed vtes forever. I feel it's time to release some more cards with Imbueds! I'm not sure how the set sold, but if they didn't sell enough. A singel starter would be great also. With reprints of some of the most valuable from NoR, like Champion. And new cards. And here I have some suggestions.

What I have noticed while playing them is that they often lack press.

More True Faith's would be cool.


More anti-hunt cards would be cool. Now the unfortunate vampire picked a imbued to slake his thirst. Bad move!

Now, Wormwood whould be good.

Thanks to Vtes.net for great CreaCartas





1 comment:

  1. Imbued are despised everywhere I look. Why make cards for something that most of the ppl don't like?

    ReplyDelete